Minor detail in the eclipse wolips status

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2006 - 12:46:00 EDT

    Can someone shed light on one of the bizarre thing in eclipse:

    When I go to have a look at the status of plug-ins through "Software
    Update -> Manage Configuration" the wolips icon has an error decoration.

    If you select it and then "Show Properties -> status" there is an
    error message: Plug-in "org.objectstyle.wolips.eogenerator.ui"
    version "2.0.0.136" referenced by this feature is missing.

    The plug-in is there as far I can see and correctly installed. Any
    idea what is going on? Is this something we should be concern about?

    On the same kind of topic wolips does not work with the automatic
    updates. If you set Eclipse to automatically check for updates at
    launch it does not detect the new wolips builds. Is it possible that
    the two issues are linked?

    Thanks

    Pierre

    --