Re: EOGenerator support

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2006 - 08:19:27 EDT

    Yeah, that has been my plan. The old way had some issues that the
    new one provides workarounds for. Specifically, the old one was
    incapable of knowing WHICH models should cause eogenerator to run,
    and if you have multiple models, it was incapable of knowing HOW to
    run eogenerator. The new one has all the information it needs to
    answer both of these questions and should provide for a much fancier
    implementation. I have recently come back onto a non-internal
    project at the moment, though, so I have to weave my time around
    that, so I don't have as much free time as a result.

    ms