Deploying projects with multiple jars

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2006 - 14:31:43 EDT

    I'm having trouble understanding the right way to deploy a project
    that has multiple jars included in it. It works perfectly well
    inside Eclipse, but it only installs the main jar. If I mark the
    other jars as resources, it puts them in the wrong place and does not
    update the classpath.

    I'm using 3.2M5a and WOLips 2.0.0.112. Would this work better if I
    upgrade?

    Thanks,
    Ken