Java part of WOComponent editor

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2006 - 16:36:02 EDT

    Hi.

    Is there any way to get rid of the java part of the wo component
    editor? I really like to use the component editor but the java part
    simply isn't working and I just don't get the logic when and why
    Eclipse sometimes opens the Java editor for a component and sometimes
    the component editor.

    The component editor would be great for me without the java part.
    Especially because the java part simply doesn't work correctly - and
    can't work correctly according to what some people here say. So why
    not drop it for the better working Java editor and use "related" to
    open the component editor for wod/html/woo?

    This is just a suggestion as my feeling is, that the wolips guys are
    fighting against Eclipse development in this part and it got worse
    over the last months for me here - don't know how others see this.

    I'm on RC7 and a wolips a couple of days old.

    And yes, I have closed and opened projects, checked the default
    editor settings, used the context menu for opening the java files and
    so on. It seems to be pure luck to get the files opened in the editor
    I want it to open.

    cug