mac Intel issue

From: Guilherme (guilherm..oleque.com.br)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 10:44:22 EDT

    hello , i know that this is not the focus of this list , but i did not
    know where else to turn to , i just bought a mac intel and i am having a
    lot of problems with eclipse/WO ,i usualy develop with eclipse 3.0 and
    web objects 5.2 , but i cant seem to make it work on my macbook , has
    anyone seen any patches or packages that let me runt it on macintel ?
    also, since i have been trying for a while with no success i am thinking
    of alternatives , i installed the latest version of eclipse and of WO
    and installed you version of WOLips , WO lips works fine but i cant run
    WOBulder or EOModeler.
    any help is apreciated
    thx a lot

    Guilherme