Re: mac Intel issue

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 10:52:39 EDT

    Guilherme,

    First off, please start new messages - replying to old ones screws up
    archiving and people who organize mail by thread.

    To answer your question, I am perfectly happy on my MacBook Pro with
    the latest eclipse and WOLips. Is there a reason you're not running
    the latest? Eclipse was not universal until 3.2m5.

    Ken