wodbuilder

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 19:09:01 EDT

    WodBuilder is back and taking names ... I have a question about it,
    though (to Ulrich, I believe?). In the old builder, .wod/.wod/.api
    files came across as type WO_RESOURCE_TYPE_RESOURCE. However, with
    the latest code, they come across to the builder as
    WO_RESOURCE_TYPE_OTHER. However, the .wo folder bundle comes across
    as WO_RESOURCE_TYPE_RESOURCE. Is this correct? I changed WodBuilder
    to just look for its files as type other and it fixed it right up,
    but I'm not sure if they should technically be resource types or not
    -- I can make a case either way, really. I just want to make sure
    that it's not a bug.

    ms