Updates

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 14:17:34 EDT

    I am not sure why it does not work but it look like Eclipse is not
    picking up the new updates from our Web site.

    I was running 137 and I have setup Eclipse to check for updates at
    launch. The Web site is now at 139 and it does not show any updates.
    I have to manually force the update as it does not detects it. There
    is something not quite right there.

    The strange thing is that I have seen it work before going from 136
    to 137.

    Pierre