Re: Unknown Tag <WebObject>

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 14:56:48 EDT

    It was PARTIALLY addressed with a custom WTP plugin, which was
    generally considered evil -- especially with Callisto, now, that
    becomes much trickier. Unfortunately WTP does not expose the
    necessary API's to get rid of that warning. So it will either take a
    custom HTML editor plugin or a return to the custom WTP plugin. I'm
    personally a fan of the custom HTML editor plugin -- we can then much
    more easily tie in completion on WO tags, etc. I'm a fan of the CSS
    editor in WTP, but the HTML editor is kind of lame, I think. I find
    it more annoying than helpful.

    ms