Re: EOGenerator reference

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2006 - 12:54:11 EDT

    Yeah, I know .. This is a weird problem, actually. I'm open for
    suggestions. Technically, yes, you can edit the text file underneath
    and make it a relative path -- I think it evaluates relative to the
    project path? You might have to test that one.

    We need to be able to support paths to /Library/Frameworks/whatever
    as well as project paths. I'm thinking if the path you choose is
    beneath your workspace folder, then it should switch over to relative
    paths.

    ms