Re: EOGenerator reference

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2006 - 14:43:04 EDT

    Is there some global eclipse variable that refer to the workspace? I
    am not proficient enough in eclipse internal but it should be
    possible to recognize that the start of the path is equal to the
    workspace path and switch to relative path or replace the workspace
    part of the path by a substitution variable.

    I think that the best would be to have something like ${workspace}/
    DatabaseTypes/Resources/Prototypes.eomodeld if this is possible
    within the eclipse framework. Relative path are good too but they are
    a little less expressive.

    The relative path does not work with the current version of wolips.

    Thanks

    Pierre