Re: Lots of errors with 3.2 and current WOLips

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 02:25:50 EDT

    Am 04.07.2006 um 8:12 Uhr schrieb Ulrich Köster:

    > can I get the full error message plus the two before and after that.

    I try what I can get from the log. I'll attach the traces to this
    mail (for better readability).

    The environment is:

    eclipse.buildId=I20060602-1317
    java.version=1.4.2_09
    java.vendor=Apple Computer, Inc.
    BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=ppc, WS=carbon, NL=de_DE
    Framework arguments: -keyring /Users/cug/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation
    Command-line arguments: -os macosx -ws carbon -keyring /Users/
    cug/.eclipse_keyring -consoleLog -showlocation

    Eclipse freshly installed, plugins installed via WOLips update site
    and Callisto.

    cug