Eclipse build going nuts

From: Christian Pekeler (christia..ekeler.org)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 17:21:38 EDT

    When I clean-build my WO projects with Eclipse, the progress
    indicator at the bottom says
    "Building workspace: (0%)" immediately followed by "Building
    workspace: (100%)", and then it starts over with the build panel
    popping up and disappearing quickly at the same time, over and over.
    Eventually, after a few minutes, it sorts itself out and builds
    everything.

    My colleague, running a slower machine, just had the same experience
    after cmd-clicking on a symbol. Only, for him it took 10 to 15
    minutes until he was able to use Eclipse again.

    What's going on here? I'm using Eclipse 3.2 and WOLips 2.0.0.150.
    I've never experienced this before with Eclipse 3.1 and some older
    version of WOLips.

    Thanks,
    Christian