Re: Eclipse build going nuts

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 17:48:08 EDT

    I've gotten this also, but not consistently -- I haven't been able to
    reproduce it now to figure out what is triggering it ... Are you both
    using .eogen EOGenerator files, by any chance? I was thinking maybe
    there's some weird condition it's getting into because it's changing
    java files during the build as a result of automatic EOGeneration.

    ms