Re: Eclipse build going nuts

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 23:50:26 EDT

    Is it possible that your build order is causing this or that you are
    using the build.xml and you have something in it that causes this?
    There was a time when this was a big problem for me but it turned out
    that I had modified my build.xml and some projects never built
    properly. WOLips has a "Replace with latest build.xml" command. It
    happened to me many months ago with an older WOLips but fixing the
    build.xml was what I did.

    Marc