Re: Eclipse build going nuts

From: Christian Pekeler (christia..ekeler.org)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 11:22:21 EDT

    Our build.xml files are completely custom. The build section in the
    WOLips preferences has nothing selected. So I would assume, when
    Eclipse does its incremental build, only the .java files are compiled
    and the PB.project is being updated, i.e. the build.xml files aren't
    being used. Is that right?

    Christian