Launch problems

From: Frédéric JECKER (f.jecke..h-rouffach.fr)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 02:57:32 EDT

    Hi all,

    I just upgraded to the latest release of eclipse and WOLips and found a
    problem that I wasn't able to solve:
    I work on a very huge application splited on several modules represented
    each one by an eclipse project.
    Another project is used as a launcher and federates all the subprojects.

    On WOLips 1.1.0.102 when I run my launcher project, WOLips finds all the
    subprojects and loads them :
    <main> *** The application has found the following opened,
    development-mode ProjectBuilderWO projects:
    (<com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOProjectBundle: projectName=........
    On the latest version, projects aren't loaded as they should.

    Any clue ?

    Regards

    FJ