RE: Launch problems

From: Frédéric JECKER (f.jecke..h-rouffach.fr)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 04:34:11 EDT

    After some investigations it appears that my problem is linked with the way WOLips loads the project's resources (css, js, pictures).
    When I launch my app from Eclipse, I don't rely on the build/dist dirs of the frameworks included in the project
    but on the root of each frameworks opened in my eclipse workspace (my WOApplication is linked to the frameworks by required projects
    in the java build path properties :

    So with WOLips 1.1.0.102, everything is fine, WOLips searches for resources in the linked frameworks of my eclipse workspace
    but this behavior isn't reproduced with the leatest WOLips release.
    What's strange is that java classes of the whole application are found but that resources are searched on the web server's root
    instead of the eclipse workspace.

    Regards

    FJ

    moz-screenshot-4.jpg