Re: Unsupported major.minor version 49.0?

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 05:36:34 EDT

    I thought mike is talking about "our" buildserver where we build the
    releases of woproject and wolips. woproject and wolips are build with
    ant for java 1.4.

    Mike has to do nothing because the buildscripts are fine. For
    instance Mike added some stuff lately that was 1.5 only. We
    recognized that immediately because the build failed.

    Marc has to adjust his build to make sure that it builds for 1.4.

    Please correct me if I'm wrong.

    Uli