Help! Totally hosed going with 3.2RC7

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 16:07:08 EDT

    OK, I figured it was time to bite the bullet and go to 3.2RC7. I
    renamed my old eclipse directory, untared 3.2RC7, and followed the
    instructions to get all the dependencies.

    I'm getting errors all over the place. I tried starting over, blew
    away my .metadata directory and tried importing my projects. I first
    get:

    An internal error occurred during: "Initializing Java Tooling"

    Now, all my projects won't open, and anything I try to do, I get:

    Problems occurred refreshing the selected resources.

    org/objectstyle/woenvironment/env/WOEnvironment (Unsupported
    major.minor version 49.0)

    I only have 1.4.2 on my machine - there is no 1.5 at all.

    Any idea what's wrong?

    Ken