Re: Help! Totally hosed going with 3.2RC7

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 09:36:16 EDT

    No it should be ... I kicked off a build just in case, but I believe
    the jar files that Ulrich was excluding from the build got
    overwritten during the build itself. When I tested on our build
    server, the problem was the server's NEW build was building as 1.5
    (even though the ant setting was telling it to use 1.4). Can't
    explain that, but it was definitely happening. Explicitly setting
    JAVA_HOME in the shell script that kicks off the build forced ant to
    use 1.4, so there is no chance of it having the same problem now.

    ms