Re: EOModeler Editor

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2006 - 14:52:03 EDT

    This looks like a good behavior. Could we list that as an error or a
    warning in the Problem tab? I really like to run project with no
    error or warning so having something listed there is sure to catch my
    attention.

    I would really like to remove the few left in WOLips if that was
    possible. Whenever I have the project open it "pollutes" my problem
    tab and they are really easy to fix.

    Pierre