Re: New editors when using Quickfix for Import

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2006 - 06:51:33 EDT

    OK, a partial fix is in... what it does is to set the default editor
    of java back to the java editor. From my *very* light testing, this
    is enough so it doesn't open yet another wod editor when you hit a
    breakpoint.

    But it looks like this is cached all over the place, so you might
    need to rebuild your workspace or whatnot to actually see it happen.
    Test by setting a breakpoint in a java component, then debug, hit the
    breakpoint. If the HTML in the WO editor opens, then it's got the
    wrong association.

    I also committed a patch for the component editor so that the java
    editor is now gone. Problems are:

    - the preview is no longer working
    - the code looks pretty terrible (but not more than before due to the
    hardcoded offsets)
    - I left most of the logic in so we might make it a pref, but I have
    no good idea of how to do this

    Cheers, Anjo