Re: EOModeler editor file association

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 06:51:49 EDT

    Please note that the Prototypes model is in a separate Framework. The
    two mentioned relationships are flatten relationships from a many to
    many so they should not have a destination entity in the plist. They
    are part of the AdControl model.

    For some reason all the models I open (except the prototypes) are
    dirty. I would be surprised if they all had errors but it is possible.

    Thanks

    Pierre