Re: eomodeler game plan

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 07:20:09 EDT

    By the way, saving is TURNED ON in the latest build (it's building
    right now on the build server), so be careful. I have not done any
    real verification on the models to see what does and does not get
    mangled (the major things all appear to work in my testing, but there
    are some EOM features that I just don't use, so I have no test cases
    to test against right now). I need to figure out an easy way to do
    comparisons between them to see ... I'm thinking HashMap.equals(..)
    might do it, but it kind of sucks because if there is a mismatch, it
    won't tell me what, just that there was one.

    Anyway, just be aware that it will save and it will overwrite your
    files, so make backups if you want to play around.

    ms