Re: eomodeler game plan

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 11:45:19 EDT

    But there are no licensing issue anymore. We can redistribute a WO
    developed product freely since WO 5.3 and WOLips is no exception.

    If we decide to use WO I could probably do my share. I am on
    "holiday" for 10 days so I can have a look at it. The table creation
    is part of EOF public API and is supported by all Databse plug-ins. I
    also have a library for index creation that is one of the bug missing
    feature of EOModeler.

    Pierre