EOModeler Flatten relationship bug

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 06:35:34 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    I have found a few bugs.

    There is a problem with the cardinality of flatten relationship. The
    cardinality should be calculated based on the definition of the
    relationship at the moment it is not. This quite a bit of work as we
    need to explore the definition path to rebuild each relationship and
    determine if it is a toMany.

    The other problem is the class property Boolean it is not set by
    default as it should be and when I try to set it manually I get an
    error:

    Thanks

    Pierre