Re: EOModeler Flatten relationship bug

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 10:41:57 EDT

    The cardinality thing is fixed now ... EOEntity can now resolve a
    keypath down to an IEOAttribute (IEOAttribute resolveKeyPath(String
    _keyPath)), and relationship isToMany returns the isToMany value of
    its target if it is a flattened relationship.

    For the second problem, I haven't seen this (and couldn't reproduce
    it in mine). Any time you get this error dialog, there should be a
    corresponding stack trace in the Error Log view. Can you send me the
    stack trace from that? The bottom exception of that trace has the
    actual cause of that problem.

    Oh, and I also set new relationships to default to be class
    relationships now.

    ms