NSProjectSearchPath: Application project found: Will locate resources in '' rather than...

From: mar..iffy-berlin.in-berlin.de
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 10:49:13 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm wondering about the following output that I always get when I
    start an application:

    Application project found: Will locate resources in '' rather than '/
    Users/marc/workspace/MyApplication/build/MyApplication.woa' .
    Framework project found: Will locate resources in '/Users/marc/
    workspace/MyFramework/build/MyFramework.framework' rather than '/
    Users/marc/ias/workspace/MyFramework/build/MyFramework.framework' .

    Whats the '' doing there, and why are the two framework paths identical?

    The strange thing is that rapid turnaround works for me (on the Mac),
    but a collegue (on Windows) reports that it doesn't work.

    I'm using Eclipse 3.2, WOLips 2.0.0.166 and WO 5.2.3.
    NSProjectSearchPath is set to Automatic in the launch configuration
    and has a value of ("..") at runtime. I remember from a long time
    ago, that this was once set to a long array of all the single
    frameworks.

    Marc