Re: Normalizing EOModel plists and avoiding CVS merge conflicts

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 11:24:19 EDT

    Yes, we use Cayenne's plist serializer, and that would be very handy
    to have. In fact, it would be particularly handy for me because I
    need to do equality tests between old EOModeler and new EOModeler but
    their order is all different. It makes using diff a non-starter. So
    definitely, yeah, send it on over :)

    ms