Re: EOModel Editor

From: Watkins, Garry (gwatkin..otleyrice.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 20:31:42 EDT

    One more thing if I enter 0.000 the plist contains aKey = 0.000 with all of
    the decimal places.

    Thanks for the 411 about clicking on any entity. That might be a little
    easier.

    Thanks again for all of your work on this editor. It is da bomb.

    Garry

    --
    Garry Watkins

    Database Administrator Motley Rice LLC 843-216-9639