Re: EOModel Editor

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2006 - 00:16:07 EDT

    What I'm doing with RuleModeler is:

    - try to parse the text as a plist
    - if that works, but the plist into the entry
    - else, put the entry as a string

    When you need a number as text, you enter "0" in quotes, but this
    isn't kept. So the next time around, you need to put it in quotes
    again. The other option would be to put strings into quotes before
    putting them into the entry field.

    Cheers, Anjo