Re: very nasty problem with Eclipse/WOLips

From: Fabian Peters (lists.fabia..-lumo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2006 - 04:48:54 EDT

    Hi,

    Am 18.07.2006 um 10:22 schrieb Guido Neitzer:

    > Hi.
    >
    > I have a very ugly and nasty problem with Eclipse/WOLips which
    > successfully prevents any useful work right now. Every couple of
    > minutes I get the attached dialog box and the only way to get rid
    > of it, is to force Eclipse to exit and restart it.

    I've also had this twice yesterday - fortunately for me it doesn't
    happen every couple of minutes. But a nasty side effect is that the
    workspace opens blank, i.e. I have to open your perspectives again.

    > How can I give more information on what the problem might be?

    I can't help much either, no entry in eclipse's log, no
    "JavaNativeCrash", nothing.

    However, I suspect it may have to do with the 3.2 final version:
    Before (M20060628), "Refresh automatically" did not really work for
    me, now it works but sometimes causes this crash. Are you able to
    avoid the problem when you turn off "Refresh automatically", Guido?

    cheers

    Fabian