Re: Why are you using Cayenne?

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 07:52:47 EDT

    Thanks but I need this info in the model. We also need to support
    multi-column indexes. My preference would be for a dictionary with
    the index name and the list of attributes.

    I am happy to help you with the SQL generation but to be honest this
    is feature I never use. I do all my DB initialization using EOF and
    code we have written over the years.

    Pierre