Re: Why are you using Cayenne?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 08:00:55 EDT

    Interesting .. So you have a "list of lists" on the Entity, then
    (i.e. top level = set of indexes, second level = set of attributes in
    each compound index?)? Something sort of like Relationship editor
    might be appropriate maybe? Where you can create multiple indexes
    and in each one add a list of attributes to it ... I hadn't been
    thinking about MULTIPLE indexes, so I should rethink that boolean on
    EOAttribute.

    ms