Re: Why are you using Cayenne?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 09:12:41 EDT

    I think we would need to put this inside the userInfo dictionary ...
    Pierre made a good point where he was mentioning that they need
    access to that data at runtime. If we add totally custom entries in
    the plist files (like in my original index flag, too), there is no
    API on EOModel/Entity/etc to get access to that data. Your design
    remains totally valid, though -- just that it would be key name
    "Indexes", value = the dictionary you defined.

    ms