Re: EOModeler Feature Request

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 09:47:16 EDT

    After thinking about this one and Garry's index suggestion, I'm
    thinking I should write things like this into userInfo, but not make
    it visible to the users of the modeler. So when it loads in, we
    would read these things out of userInfo and write them back out in
    userInfo, but remove them from userInfo while you're using modeler
    (basically just using userInfo for persistence). That way you can
    get to these things, but it won't pollute the UI.

    I have to do some "real" work today :) So I won't get back to EM
    till tonight, but some of these would be cool to add in for WWDC.

    ms