eogen files

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 18:51:55 EDT

    I'm thinking an eogen file should be autocreated when you create an
    eomodel. By default it would put source in your project source
    folder, the model to generate for would be the eomodel you just made,
    all the models reachable by EOModeler would be refmodels, and we
    would choose the defaults for template folders. I'm thinking we need
    a default set of defines in preferences as well (for instance, all of
    my entities extend ERXGenericRecord, so I want that in all my eogen
    files).

    ms