Re: Cayenne module partitioning

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2006 - 18:26:16 EDT

    Started charting a little dependency model:

    http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/module-dependencies.png

    and realized that WOProject depends on Cayenne "tools" and "gen"
    packages, and those in turn depend on just about everything else in
    Cayenne. Are you still using WOProject jar in WOLips?

    If so I guess cayenne-webobjects module as a whole will have to rely
    on the full Cayenne library, just the way it is now. But those who
    are just using it for plist parsing will only have to import "cayenne-
    webobjects.jar".

    Andrus