Re: Path contains - . Rapid turnaround disabled

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 07:40:08 EDT

    I'll guess someone commited something yesterday. :-)

    Okay the hole story. The - is not allowed. The woapp would halt when
    we provide a NSProjectSearchPath with - in it. The WOLips launch code
    excludes build products with a - in the path from the
    NSProjectSearchPath. That's true for quite a long time. At the time
    I've created the code, I was unable to find a way to get a shell to
    inform the user about the problem. Yesterday I found a way to get the
    right shell and inform the user.

    uli