Moving dir/files for internal builds?

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 14:02:50 EDT

    I have a bizarre need required by a jar I'm using that there has to
    be a special directory at the root of where a java app is running.
    To handle this problem for deployments, I added an ant rule to copy
    the directory when doing the install. Unfortunately, I can't find
    the right way to do this with Eclipse so that the directory is always
    in the build/XXX.woa directory. Is there a way to do this?

    Thanks!
    Ken