Up-to-date steps needed to build a SSDD with WOLips

From: Jake MacMullin (jake.macmulli..siro.au)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2006 - 23:02:52 EDT

    Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to build a *stand-alone*
    ssdd with Eclipse / WOLips?

    I'm trying to follow the instructions here:
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject-old/lists/woproject-dev/
    2005/02/0038.html

    But I don't know if they're still relevant for WOLips 2.0.0.2854. In
    any case, I can't get it to work - whenever I try to run the
    application in Tomcat 5.0.28 I get the following error:
    javax.servlet.ServletException: Wrapper cannot find servlet class
    com.webobjects.jspservlet.WOServletAdaptor or a class it depends on

    What is the most direct path to get a "Hello World" application built
    as a stand-alone ssdd using Eclipse / WOLips?

    Cheers,

    Jake MacMullin