Re: WO Javadoc broken on Windows (was Re: Updates)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 07:44:13 EDT

    We should probably make the string a preference setting so that you
    can just set it to wherever you want ... It's certainly conceivable
    that someone wants to move this folder from the original install
    location. I went ahead and committed it since the Mac version had a
    hard-coded path in the original.

    ms