Re: Path contains - . Rapid turnaround disabled

From: mar..iffy-berlin.in-berlin.de
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 08:25:03 EDT

    Hi,

    On 21. Jul. 2006, at 16:02, Mike Schrag wrote:
    > Incidentally even though this is setting -NSProjectSearchPath, when
    > my app starts up and it prints out the startup params,
    > NSProjectSearchPath is always (".."). Not sure what that's all about.

    I did a little investigation on this. In my launch arguments there is
    an entry "-EOAdaptorDebugEnabled=false" before the
    NSProjectSearchPath. If I remove the equal sign and replace it with a
    space, the NSProjectSearchPath is correct at startup. I then even get
    the:
    "*** The application has found the following opened, development-mode
    ProjectBuilderWO projects:"
    messages which I didn't see for a long time now.

    To fix this yourself, you can open your launch configuration, remove
    the "-EOAdaptorDebugEnabled=" entry from the WO Arguments tab, and
    add a new "-EOAdaptorDebugEnabled".

    The fix for WOLips would be to change the entry
    org.objectstyle.wolips.Preference.Launch_Global in the
    PreferencesMessages.properties.

    This will affect only new launch configurations though. All users
    would have to manually change their existing launch configurations. A
    fast hack (which I don't really like) to work around this is to add
    the following to WOJavaLocalApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate:
    getProgramArguments() {
             String launchArguments = .....
             if (launchArguments != null && launchArguments.indexOf("<>-
    EOAdaptorDebugEnabled=<>") != -1) {
                 launchArguments = launchArguments.replaceAll("\\Q<>-
    EOAdaptorDebugEnabled=<>\\E", "<>-EOAdaptorDebugEnabled<>");
             }
    }

    Marc