Re: WOLips dependencies

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 16:20:07 EDT

    Hi Janine,

    I have found that the easiest way to get a new installation going is
    to follow the installation tutorial found at the WOLips site to the
    letter. One of the steps after you install Eclipse is to point
    Eclipse to the mdimension site and it will automatically download all
    the necessary files. The whole process is actually quite painless now.

    David