Problem with 'Include as resource'

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 17:48:34 EDT

    I have a framework that I *used* to include an XML file as a
    resource. I had turned it off, but now I want to turn it on again.
    Unfortunately, no matter how many times I right click-> WOLips ->
    Include as resource (*.xml or uncheck the box), it never becomes a
    resource in the framework anymore.

    Any ideas? Maybe when I excluded .xml it was forever defined ?

    Ken