Order of classpath entries in WOA

From: Timo Hoepfner (th-de..nlinehome.de)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 05:44:25 EDT

    Hi,

    I've specified to embed frameworks wo.wolocalroot and user.home in my
    build.xml. The generated

    (xxx.woa)/Contents/(Platform)/(classpathfile).txt

    files contain entries in the following order:

    > APPROOT/Resources/Java/
    > APPROOT/Frameworks/Roots/Ajax.framework/Resources/Java/Ajax.jar
    > APPROOT/Frameworks/Roots/JavaWOExtensions.framework/Resources/Java/
    > src.jar
    > APPROOT/Resources/Java/myproject.jar
    >
    > WOROOT/Library/Frameworks/JavaEOAccess.framework/Resources/Java/
    > javaeoaccess.jar

    IMHO, the myproject.jar should be on top of the list to allow
    patching classes in the embedded frameworks.

    Is there a way to influence the order of the entries?

    Timo