Eclilpse & WOAutoOpenInBrowser

From: Logi Helguson (log..s.is)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 09:22:12 EDT

    I'm having trouble disabling automatic open of a new browser when I run
    WebObject application from Eclipse( WOLips ). The WOAutoOpenInBrowser
    property is set to false in the WOLips - Lunch preferences, but a new
    browser window keeps popping up at each lunch. I only set the general lunch
    preferences and they seem to work for other properties like WOPort.

    Anyone experienced this and found a solution?

        Með vegsemd og virðingu,

        Logi Helgu
        Iceland

    Fyrirvari á tölvupósti / e-mail disclaimer