Re: Modeler

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 11:52:49 EDT

    Oh ... Hmm.. So I think I see why it's not working. I was showing a
    to-many icon on the flattened relationship if the TARGET of the
    flattened relationship is a to-many. But in your case, the end
    target is a to-one, but it passes THROUGH a to-many to get there. So
    I think the rule should actually be that if any relationship in the
    relationship path is a to-many then the flattened relationship is a
    to-many? Would you agree with that?

    ms