Re: EOModeler Attributes

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 13:27:40 EDT

    They should all be editable, but via the attribute "inspector panel"
    right now (if you're in the Entity Modeler perspective, you will have
    the Properties view in the lower right. If you select an attribute,
    the editor will appear there) ... The list of columns in the table is
    not configurable right now and probably won't be before WWDC unless
    someone else wants to take this on (it's a bit of a tricky problem to
    do it live). I've intentionally selected the columns in the
    attribute view at the moment to encourage the use of prototypes,
    which is why these other fields don't appear as columns by default.

    ms